Monday 3 December 2012

Personalised Teacup & Saucer






























For my friend's birthday, I decided to make her a present I knew she would get use out of. She is 
super hard to buy for, plus I have no money so I ended up deciding on making her a personalised teacup and saucer. This idea is so cute and was so quick and easy to make! Overall, making the present was really affordable and I was quite tempted to keep it for myself and give my friend a gift card or something (I'm a horrible gift giver, I know). Read further to find how you can make your own!

What you will need - a tea cup and saucer and a Sharpie (your choice of colour).

1. First you need to decide on what design you want on your cup and saucer. I chose a simple personalised design but you can add whatever you want. 

TIP: Drawing patterns is a really awesome idea if you're creating a set.
























2. Grab your Sharpie and get drawing! Be careful when you're drawing but don't have a breakdown if you make a mistake, it will easily erase with a cloth or tissue as long as it's not left too long.





























3. Place your cup and saucer in the oven and let it bake for 30 minutes at 180°C
Done! Now just let your cup and saucer sit for 15 minutes, and wrap so it looks incredibly expensive ;)
Milly
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment